lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

ASTONISHING X-MEN #52 / DARK AVENGERS #179

Here is a a sample of what kept me busy this summer. 
The first three pages are from a flashback in Astonishing x-Men # 52, and the rest are from the "present part" of Dark Avengers #179.

Éstas son algunas de las páginas que me tuvieron ocupado el pasado verano.
Las tres primeras pertenecen a unas escenas de flashback incluidas en el número 52 de Astonishing X-Men, y el resto son del número 179 de Dark Avengers.









6 comentarios:

  1. Son unas paginas buenisimas y con una personalidad que no se suele ver por marvel. Eers un monstruo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just discovered your work with the last AvX: Consequences issue, and just wow, I really don't care about the story, just picked out the issue of curiosity, this was a blast!
    So congratulations and I really hope to see more of your work soon, very interesting and european!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks so much, Geoffo!
    I've been watching your art at your blog and it's AWESOME!
    Congratulations to you too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks a lot :)

    I picked some of you earlier stuff (FF# 19 and I already had the Marvel Point One with your Forge part which I loved) so I'm happy to have my ghwalta dose now.

    Good luck again and I am waiting for your next comic book project!
    Just out of curiosity, any european comics plans?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Well, Atlantic BD will soon release the french edition of "The Suicide Forest" and "The Veil", with script of El Torres and my watercolours drawings. These books were first published in USA and Spain.
    And right now I'm drawing Astonishing X-men #57 for MARVEL.

    ResponderEliminar